Nightmare STUDIO have just announced that they’re bringing Alice’s Warped Wonderland:REcollection (a horror adventure game originally released on smart devices as Alice’s Warped Wonderland) to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released on August 25th in Japan, where it will cost 3 080 Yen. This version of the game will offer an English language option, which implies that a European and North American release is in the works.
Here’s a trailer:
This Nintendo Switch version of Alice’s Warped Wonderland features the following features and improvements:
- compatible with both portrait and landscape display (mobile version is portrait-only)
- offers full touch-screen support
- subtle changes to the writing so as not to spoil the original work
- remastered music, now in higher quality
- text skip and auto-play features added
- adds a gallery of illustrations and cutscenes
Next, here’s some details about the story:
I wake up from dozing in an empty classroom one late afternoon. In front of me was a strange man in a gray hood, smiling complacently; the Cheshire Cat. Calling me “Alice”, he tells me to chase the “White Rabbit”… And so, the time comes for “Alice” to face her hidden truths in the Warped Wonderland, and the curtain opens to a new tragedy.
Speaking of the story, the game offers no less than 15 different endings.
Finally, here’s a few screenshots:
Alice’s Warped Wonderland:REcollection (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 25th in Japan.
Source: official website