On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for WordHerd on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 31st 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
WordHerd – Ver. ???
- Release date: August 26th 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- With two new challenging game play modes, Mia will now ‘assist’ the player by providing just a few key letters of each word. Leaving it up to the player to figure out the missing letters.
- Help Mia earn trophies by completing challenges, from as easy as rescuing the chickens through to the skillfullness of finding a 15 letter word.
- All graphics have been tweaked and tuned for your delight.
- Smoother and speedier gameplay will make finding words a dream!
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nellyvision PR
How to download updates for WordHerd for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for WordHerd, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.