It looks like there won’t be any maintenance today after all: Nintendo seems to have cancelled the one for the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS, which was supposed to take place in a few hours. The maintenance for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will take place as scheduled.
Last week, Nintendo had a rather lengthy maintenance period for the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS on Monday and Tuesday. This week, Nintendo is doing the same: the first maintenance took place today, and the second one will take place tomorrow (this evening for North America).
Here’s the list of services impacted:
– Wii U: online play and leaderboards
– Nintendo 3DS: online play and leaderboards
This maintenance will take place on:
– Europe: June 30th (3AM to 1PM)
– UK: June 30th (2AM to 12PM)
– North America (EDT): June 29th (9PM) to June 30th (7AM)
– North America (PDT): June 29th (6PM) to June 30th (4AM)
– Japan: June 30th (10AM to 8PM)
Also, don’t forget the maintenance for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, also in a few hours!