In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for TorqueL -Physics Modified Edition- on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on February 1st 2018 in Japan, and February 15th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for TorqueL -Physics Modified Edition- for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for TorqueL -Physics Modified Edition- on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
TorqueL -Physics Modified Edition- – Ver 1.0.1
- Release date: March 28th (Europe, North America) / March 29th (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- adds support for the Video Capture feature
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: FullPowerSideAttack (Twitter)