On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Titan Quest on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 31st 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Titan Quest for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Titan Quest, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Titan Quest – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 14th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed: 6 random crashes
- Fixed: Equipped items can disappear randomly
- Fixed: The Egyptian, Asian and Chthonic (Hades) outfits and the Loincloth (all acquired through dyes from traders) now work correctly (before they resulted in the whole player being covered in yellow/blue squares)
New / improved features – Fixed
- Reworked controller handling
- Added a “target switch” functionality
- The skill assignment screen is part of the radial menu now
- We added another skill button so you can assign up to 3 skills directly to an “attack” button now.
- Reworked the HUD + Skill assignment screen to add the third skill button functionality.
- Co-op: EXP for killed monster are added to both player now.
- More + updated tutorials added to the game (e.g. loot window info)
- Improved the “items falling through the ground” fix / fallback so less items will randomly get teleported to the player.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: THQ Nordic