Earlier this week, Wired Productions announced they were bringing Kukouri Mobile Entertainment’s Tiny Troopers Joint Ops XL to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released before the end of the year in Europe and North America, though unfortunately, we do not have a release date (not even month) yet.
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops XL described as an “epic bite-sized arcade shooter”, filled to the brim with “action-packed mini-maps of mayhem”. In this game, you get to control your very own Tiny Troopers, and battle various evil adversaries from all around the world. You can use a “multitude” of weapons, as well as several specialist soldiers.
During each one of the 60 missions (including the Zombie Campaign DLC, included for free), you can try to collect all the medals, dog tags, and Intel. In total, the game offers over 7 hours of explosive gameplay.
Here’s the key features:
- Over 50 action-packed mini-maps of mayhem including Zombie Survival Mode with online leaderboards!
- Recruit specialist mercenaries such as Medics, Machine Gunners and the Elite Delta Force to subdue enemy insurgents!
- Twin-stick arcade control system to blast your way through waves of enemy rebels.
And here’s the various Nintendo Switch features:
- Make full use of the Nintendo Switch’s touch screen or use the Joy-Con controllers or Pro-Controller for classic twin stick control
- Relive the original campaigns from Tiny Troopers & Tiny Troopers 2: Spec Ops with over 60 action-packed missions
- Brainsssssss! Fight for your life through 8 Zombie Campaign missions, 4 fast paced undead wave maps & zombie survival mode
- Push your miniature militia to the edge with Ultra-Hardcore difficulty
Finally, here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops XL (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America.
Source: Wired Productions