On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The Escapists 2 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 11th 2018 in Europe and North America, and August 9th 2018 in Japan)
How to download updates for The Escapists 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Escapists 2 on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
The Escapists 2 – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 14th 2018 (North America) / November 15th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds required content for the new DLC Packs (Wicked Ward, Big Top Breakout, and Dungeons and Duct Tape)
- adds new features to Center Perks 2.0
- increased the spawn rate of items and small posters around prisons to give escape tips
- adds tutorial improvements
- adds manual saves
- provides various bug fixes
- you now unlock all base game prisons as soon as you’ve pulled off three unique escapes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Team17