Sonic Mania: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.3)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for Sonic Mania on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 15th 2017 in Europe and North America, and August 16th in Japan).
How to download Software updates for Sonic Mania on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Sonic Mania on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Sonic Mania – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: October 3rd 2017 (Europe, North America) / October 4th (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds Super Sonic button
- fixes issues with the Nintendo Switch Home Button
- fixes other bugs
- Additional notes: the update is currently rolling, and should be available pretty soon.
- Source: SEGA
Click here for more Software updates!