Soldam 2: Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.10)
In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for Soldam 2 on the Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 3rd 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for Soldam 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for the game, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated. You should have the latest version of the game installed the next time you turn your Nintendo Switch on;
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
Soldam 2 – Ver. 1.10
- Release date: April 20th (Japan)
- File size: ??? MB
- Patch notes:
- adds 7 new languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- adds a Level Select and BGM Select option in Soldam Mode. For levels, you can choose between 1, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200. For BGM, you can chose between 1, 2, 3.
- Additional notes: the game has been added to our list of Nintendo Switch games with English (and other language) option on the Nintendo eShop in Japan. City Connection has previously confirmed there would be a western release, though nothing has been announced yet. However, the addition of the language options listed above is a sign things are progressing nicely.
- Source: Famitsu
Click here for more Software updates!