On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Slay the Spire on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 6th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Slay the Spire – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: June 19th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed game crash on startup.
- Fixed crash when entering a new Act.
- Fixed crash when defeating or losing to a boss.
- Fixed issue where save file could become corrupt while saving.
- Reduced memory usage and memory leaks. Fixing several crashes.
- Fixed crash when certain text was displayed.
- Fixed crash at Rest Sites when you had a certain number of options.
- Fixed crash when opening Run History screen in Asian languages.
- Improved boot up times.
- Fixed crash when viewing empty deck.
- Fixed character voice having the incorrect pitch.
- Fixed issue where speech bubble text wasn’t animated smoothly.
- Fixed several animations that weren’t animated smoothly.
- Fixed ghost map screen bug when screens were opened/dismissed in a certain order.
- Fixed touchscreen support for dropdown menus.
- Fixed some cards showing the incorrect portraits.
- Credits updated for publishing, porting, and localization teams.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Mega Crit Games (Reddit)
How to download updates for Slay the Spire for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Slay the Spire, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.