Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption (Switch): Software updates
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 18th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download Software updates for Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title. You will also find that information on the title screen, at the bottom right corner.
Click here for more Software updates!
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 16th 2018 (North America) / November 17th (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Free Camera
- New OST
- New Attacks
- Remake of all Battle Arena
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: official Twitter account