On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 2nd 2020 in Europe and North America, and December 3rd 2020 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: January 24th 2021 (North America) / January 25th 2021 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- fixed an issue impacting dungeons where the number of floors increases after clearing them for the first time. Players were sometimes able to access the additional floors before clearing the dungeon first;
- fixes an issue occuring when displaying a hidden passage;
- adjusted processing so as to improve stability.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Spike-Chunsoft
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: December 9th 2020 (North America) / December 10th 2020 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed issue where game would sometimes freeze when BGM changed when moving between locations.
- Fixed issue where Spring Trap placement could make it impossible to clear a floor in certain dungeons.
- Fixed text overflow issues.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Spike-Chunsoft (Steam)
How to download updates for Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.