On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 16th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: October 27th 2020 (North America) / October 28th 2020 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Adjusted the camera settings of the kart, allowing you to play comfortably even in in-doors areas with strong light sources (sunlights, lighting, etc.)
NB: after updating the game, you can update the kart by connecting it to the console.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo
How to download updates for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.