A few weeks ago, Square-Enix announced its third game for the Nintendo Switch: the Seiken Densetsu Collection. As the name indicates, it’s a collection of the three games in the Seiken Densetsu Collection:
- Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden (released as Final Fantasy Adventure outside Japan), from the GameBoy
- Seiken Densetsu 2 (released as Secret of Mana outside Japan), from the SNES
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (never released outside Japan)
A few weeks ago, the official Twitter account for the Seiken Densetsu shared a few videos, showcasing the new features of this collection. We compiled all three videos and merged them into a single one, for your viewing pleasure:
The three features showcased in this video are:
- Screen Change Mode: in Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden / Final Fantasy Adventure, you will be able to change the screen’s size when playing.
- Quick Save Mode: allows you to save at any time;
- Music Mode: allows you to listen to the music of all three games right from the main menu.
And today, 4Gamer shared quite a lot of screenshots for the collection, showcasing all three games. There’s nothing really new in there, but that’s to be expected… it’s just a collection of classic games, after all, without lots of new and/or major features.
Here’s the screenshots:
Seiken Densetsu Collection (Switch) will be released on June 1st in Japan.