Sports games are great, they can be pretty fun (especially in multiplayer). Physics-based sports game are even better, some will say. But physics-based sports game featuring a bunch of imposibly cute lil’ animals, now we’ve reached perfection. And that’s exactly the kind of game Sausage Sports Club is!
The game is introduced by the developers as a “physics game about adorable, floppy-necked animal friends competing on a reality sports TV show”. It’s playable with up to 8 players in Free Play, and offers “tons” of game modes such as Soccer / Football, Sumo, Capture the Flag, and more.
And for those of you who aren’t really fond of competitive game, Sausage Sports Club also features an Adventure Mode for 1 to 4 players, where you get to explore a toy-filled overworld, and know the show’s other melodramatic competitors. The game also has plenty of unlockables: characters, skins, hats, arenas, and more.
Here’s the key features of Sausage Sports Club on the Nintendo Switch:
- Just the most adorable floppy sports animals
- Tons of unlockable characters, skins and silly hats
- Loads of different game modes and colorful, themed arenas
- A mix of deep, competitive gameplay and gut-busting laughs
- Replayable single player/co-op Adventure mode
- Up to 8 player local multiplayer
And finally, here’s a trailer and some pictures:
Sausage Sports Club (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!