On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Project Warlock on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 11th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Project Warlock – Ver. ???
- Release date: July 9th 2020 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Weapon wheel improvements
- Small UI changes and localization fixes
- Improved character controls and controller deadzones
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed AI freeze bug
- Fixed self-damage bug when axe is equipped
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Crunching Koalas (Twitter)
How to download updates for Project Warlock for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Project Warlock, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.