Today’s Pokémon news: latest video clip for the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series, but also…
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Pokémon Sun and Moon (anime)
Here’s the latest video clip for the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series:
In order to celebrate World Tourism Day (in partnership with the United Nations World Tourism Organisation), Niantic have announced a new type of event for Pokémon GO. Logically, it’s called the World Tourism Day event. It’s made of two “parts”: a set of features going live on September 26th, and the event proper (that runs until October 1st).
- New shirt! Check out a new United Nations World Tourism Organization T-shirt, available in the Style Shop!
- Region-limited Pokémon available in Eggs! The following Pokémon will be available in 5 km Eggs in their respective real-world regions: Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Heracross, Corsola, Volbeat, Illumise, Torkoal, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Tropius, Relicanth, Pachirisu, Mime Jr., Chatot, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Heatmor, and Durant.
- Mime Jr., the Mime Pokémon, will be making its debut in Pokémon GO! It will be available in 5 km Eggs in Europe. If you’re lucky, you might hatch a Shiny Mime Jr.!
- Shiny Pokémon rivals spotted! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Zangoose or a Shiny Seviper in the wild in their respective real-world regions!
- Decreased Stardust costs for trading! Trading Pokémon will cost 1/4 less Stardust.
- Spin PokéStops for extra XP! Spinning PokéStops during this event will earn you 2× the regular amount of XP.
- Specially themed Field Research tasks will be available for a limited time during this event.
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, airing this Sunday in Japan: