On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Kingdom: Two Crowns on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 11th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
How to download updates for Kingdom: Two Crowns for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Kingdom: Two Crowns on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Kingdom: Two Crowns – Ver. ???
- Release date: 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
Fixed an issue involving the Stables and multiplayer games (aka Steed Save Corruption) – this will also patch affected save data, so you shouldn’t need to restart your campaign
Added a fix for corrupted, almost empty save data, that was sometimes caused by having a connection attempt fail with very particular timing
Fixed an issue that caused pikemen to fish double money when in an online game
Fixed an issue that caused the bow and hammer shops to be unusable by the client, if they joined after the scythe shop had been placed
Fixed that hermits would wander outside of the kingdom, searching for a place to stand, to their eventual demise
Fixed that workers would also wander outside of the walls during greed attacks
Fixed an unlock requirement for the ‘There is No Greater Ruler Than Thou’ achievement
Fixed an issue where swapping steeds spawned by the Stables repeatedly in an online game could cause ridden steeds to move independently
Fixed an issue with having hermits as passengers when a remote client pays to embark on the boat
Buffed the ninja, and reduced the hire cost
Reduced a few steeds’ ride costs (Bear, Stamina Horse, Unicorn/Kirin, Lizard and Warhorse)
Added a way for players to manually dismount their hermit passengers (flip back and forth rapidly to expel unwanted hermits)
Updated the credits
- Additional notes: release date TBC
- Source: Raw Fury (Reddit)