Pixel Action Heroes (Switch): Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.2)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Pixel Action Heroes on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 3rd 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download Software updates for Pixel Action Heroes on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Pixel Action Heroes on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title. You will also find that information on the title screen, at the bottom right corner.
Click here for more Software updates!
Pixel Action Heroes – Ver. 1.2
- Release date: October 3rd 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added “Users Played With” feature
- Fixed sounds
- Autojump over fences disabled
- Optimised water effect
- Private rooms added – choose your opponents
- Fixed autosort feature in lobby
- Added autojoin feature (30 seconds)
- Disabled Online Multiplayer for beginners (Level 0)
- Added countdown timer
- Fixed issues in Soccer Mode
- Fixed issues in Team Deathmatch Mode
- Added 120 seconds ban for users who quit a game in progress
- Added Sniper Spawn block
- Added Bot Spawn block
- Added 70+ new blocks
- Added new button – pick a block from a map
- Added visual effects like sun and sun shafts
- Added body zoom
- New hair styles
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Cypronia (Twitter)