Pic-a-Pix Deluxe: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.10)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for Pic-a-Pix Deluxe on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 4th 2018 in Europe and North America, and January 11th 2018 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for Pic-a-pix Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Quest of Dungeons on the Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Pic-a-Pi Deluxe – Ver. 1.10
- Release date: February 9th 2018 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- adds colour blind mode (alternate colour scheme, ability to adjust colours)
- adds ability to add temporary marks while solving the puzzle
- improves the clue marking logic
- eliminates some occasional slowness which had been reported on the largest puzzle sizes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Lightwood Games PR