D3 Publisher have announced that Omega Labyrinth Life, a lewd roguelike Dungeon-RPG, is getting a western release on August 1st (the same day as Japan). However, there’s a catch: the game will only be available via the Nintendo eShop, most likely due to the risqué nature of some of the elements of the game. Unfortunately, the Japanese version does not feature an English language option, so import is not an option for those who really want a physical copy.
Here’s an English trailer for the game, along with the latest Japanese video:
Next, here’s some details about the game, along with the list of key features:
The story unfolds at Belles Fleurs Academy, a spacious school with a beautiful floral garden that holds a sacred flower of legend known as “Flora,” which radiates a mysterious power that is rumored to grant an everlasting bloom effect to the rest of the flowers in the garden. Suddenly, the everlasting bloom to the flowers in the garden wither away when maiden Hinata Akatsuki transfers to the Academy. Now, Hinata along with a new cast of stunning maidens from the academy, go off on an adventure, exploring a sacred dungeon in hopes of returning the garden back to its grandeur, and to fulfill their own hopes and dreams at Belles Fleurs Academy.
Both games will bring familiar roguelike JRPG turn-based mechanics like the previous Omega Labyrinth series in which maidens can grow their chest size by accumulating the mysterious Omega Power by defeating enemies in a procedurally generated dungeon with the risk of losing all of the player’s earned stats, items, and gear upon defeat.
- Tactical turn-based combat: Control and execute strategies between the maidens against various enemies in 2D dungeons
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Dungeon layouts and enemy placement are always randomized every playthrough, bursting with loot and challenges
- Maiden’s dream: Collect Omega Power by defeating enemies to grow maiden’s breasts up to Z-Cup
- Breast Burst Mode: Activate to double a maiden’s stats for a short period of time for tight situations against formidable enemies or enemy hordes
- Skill★Bloom System: Unlock new skills, stats, and more with nectars found in the dungeon and academy that will reveal unique illustrations from each maiden
- Size up System: Squeeze and rub discovered item drops in dungeons between maiden’s breasts to reveal their potential to a maiden’s journey
- New Double Breast System: Change between maidens during a dungeon-crawl to utilize various skills and gain a tactical advantage to maneuver around enemies and obstacles
- Take a break in Slow Life: Enjoy life outside of fighting and dungeon crawling back at Belles Fleurs Academy by exploring the Garden Academy, chatting with other maidens, and managing the garden’s beautiful upkeep for collecting powerups and more
Finally, here’s some screenshots (in English) and some character artworks:
Omega Labyrinth Life (Switch) comes out on August 1st worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: D3 Publisher PR