Today’s Daily news: Zumba Burn it Up! announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Bokuhime Project
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Zumba Burn it Up!
505 Games have announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch: Zumba Burn it Up!, developed by Kuju Games. It will be released on November 19th in North America and November 22nd in Europe, at retail and on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some pictures for the game (including the boxart):
Zumba® Burn it Up! invites dance enthusiasts of all ages and levels to join the fitness fun with high-energy choreography to over 30 hip-shaking jams, including chart-topping hits from Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin, Ciara, Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee, Play-N-Skillz & Elvis Crespo, Bomba Estéreo and DJ Ricky Luna ft. Nando Boom & Hisatomi and accompanied by a catalog of heart-pounding Zumba® originals guaranteed to get the party started. Using the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con controllers to track movement, Zumba® Burn it Up! rewards dancers for their energy and flair, encouraging players to ‘be a little extra’ no matter where they are. Dancers will follow real-life superstar Zumba® instructors on-screen across three exhilarating game modes: ‘Single Song,’ ‘Full Class’ (offered in short, medium and long sessions) and ‘Fitness Party’, accommodating up to 4 dancers in Single Song and Full Class.
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits and pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new choreography and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real-life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool in stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
Zumba Burn it Up! (Switch) comes out on November 19th in North America, and November 22nd in Europe. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: 505 Games PR
Back in 2017, Nippon Ichi Software announced a brand new project: Bokuhime Project, an adventure game about crossdressing. However, development would only start if they determined that there was demand for a game with crossdressing as its theme.
And yesterday, Nippon Ichi Software finally announced that Bokuhime Project has been greenlit, and development has started. The game will be released on Nintendo Switch at an unspecified date.
Bokuhime Project (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Game Source Entertainment have announced that Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will be released on October 24th in Japan, and will retail for 5 480 Yen. First print copies will come with a soundtrack CD (48 tracks in total).
Here’s some pictures:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Switch) comes out on October 24th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!