In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Octopath Traveler on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 13th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Octopath Traveler for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Octopath Traveler, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Octopath Traveler – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: July 13th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: this is the Day 1 update for the game. It’s not clear what the update adds or changes, other than the usual last minute fixes and improvements.
- Source: N/A