Today’s Nintendo news: 3rd and final episode of the Yoiko x New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe webshow, but also…
- Yo-kai Watch 3
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey
- Splatoon 2 @ Game Party Japan 2019
- Dragalia Lost
Yoiko x New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Here’s the 3rd and final episode of the Yoiko x New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe web show:
Yo-kai Watch 3
Here’s the latest trailer for Yo-kai Watch 3:
And Here’s a soundtrack preview for the game, and more precisely the “Vs. ‘Merican Boss Yo-kai” track!
Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS) comes out on February 7th in North America.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Today, the official guide for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was released in Japan. It costs 1 800 Yen + taxes, and features over 832 pages (A5 format) filled to the brim with details about the game:
- basic details about the game: various game mode, online features, basic gameplay elements such as attack, defense, moves, items, and more;
- Fighters guide: covers all 74 fighters, with complete data about them (damage, launch, jumping height, and more), and tips for beginners;
- World of Light: complete guide for this mode, complete with details about where to find each Spirit (along with details about the Spirits themselves). There’s also details about all 1 297 Spirits found in the game;
- Stages: details about all 103 and their gimmicks (including the different forms of stages that do have more than one);
- Various other details, including the list of Mii Fighter costumes, amiibo feature, and more
- Data collection: list of all items, Assist Trophies, Pokémon, etc. appearing in the game.
Here’s the preview pages:
And here’s the latest livestream recording for the game:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey
Here’s the latest trailer for Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey, now available in Europe:
Splatoon 2 @ Game Party Japan 2019
Here’s various pictures of Splatoon 2 @ Game Party Japan 2019 (booth, merchandise):
And here’s a video showing the creation of the “mural” on Nintendo’s booth:
Next, here’s pictures of the many illustrations that were submitted as part of the Gear Contest in CoroCoro magazine (winners to be announced at a later date):
Finally, here’s some pages from the official manga (+ goodies that come with the latest copy of the magazine the manga is serialised in). The next Splatfest for Japan is a collaboration with that very manga!
Source: Squid Research Lab (Twitter)
Here’s the latest video clips for Dragalia Lost, introducing Luca and Jupiter:
Finally, here’s the latest episode of Dragalia Lost Radio Castle, the official Dragalia Lost web program:
Dragalia Lost (Android, iOS) still does not have a release date outside Japan, the United States, Maccau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.