During the first Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase presentation, Nintendo announced and showcased several third-party games coming soon to the Nintendo Switch.
Europe / North America
Here’s the recording of the Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase presentation for Europe and North America:
And here’s the official press release from Nintendo:
- Shin Megami Tensei V: The next numbered entry in ATLUS’ beloved Shin Megami Tensei series is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch. In this epic role-playing game, order itself has crumbled and chaos reigns over all. Shin Megami Tensei V will have a simultaneous global launch on Nintendo Switch in 2021.
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster: It’s been 17 years since the original release of Shin Megami Tensei III, known in the U.S. as Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Now, the apocalyptic legend returns in a full high-definition remake of the classic game, coming to Nintendo Switch in spring 2021.
- Rogue Company: A stylish new shooter lands on Nintendo Switch! Lay waste to opponents with an arsenal of weapons and abilities in this online multiplayer third-person shooter from First Watch Games. Clash with other players in competitive and casual game modes, or rise to the challenge against AI opponents that surely bring the heat. If players fall in battle, their teammates can revive them, letting them immediately jump back into the fray. Cross-platform play and cross-save are also supported from day one, along with support for motion-controlled aiming. More information about Rogue Company will be revealed later today!
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds: The world of WWE is your battleground with all-new, over-the-top, in-your-face arcade action, as your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends battle it out in outlandish interactive environments. Both casual gamers and long-time wrestling fans will love the easy, pick-up-and-play multiplayer experience when WWE 2K Battlegrounds launches for Nintendo Switch on Sept. 18.
- Cadence of Hyrule Season Pass: Three paid DLC packs are coming to the Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda game, with the first pack launching later today!
- Pack 1: Character Pack – In the first pack, five additional characters join the game’s ensemble, including Impa, who excels in ranged attacks with the Naginata weapon, and Aria, perfect for players who like a challenge. It’s game over if you take one hit or miss a beat with her.
- Pack 2: Melody Pack – After purchasing this pack, 39 songs will be added to the game, including remixed versions of the game’s background music. Players can change the background music at any time so they can listen to their favorite songs while journeying through Hyrule.
- Pack 3: Additional Story Content – Symphony of the Mask – Play as the mysterious Skull Kid and venture through a new map in the third DLC pack, complete with new songs and a new story. Skull Kid also possesses the power to change abilities based on the masks he dons.
DLC Pack 1 will be available to purchase later today for $5.99. The second DLC pack will be released before the end of October for $5.99. The third DLC pack will also be released before the end of October, and will be available for $9.99. A Season Pass containing all three DLC packs as they release will be available to purchase starting today for $14.99. People who purchase the Season Pass will also receive bonus costumes for Link and Zelda. A physical version of the game that contains the main game and all three DLC packs will launch on Oct. 23 for $39.99.
Here’s the recording of the Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase presentation for Japan:
And here’s the list of games showcased/announced not featured in the European and North American presentation:
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (out on November 12th in Japan, November 10th in North America, and November 20th in Europe)
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (out this Winter worldwide)
- Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! (out on November 19th in Japan)
- Ninjala (retail release on July 22nd in Japan)
- Hakuoki Shinkai: Ginsei no Sho (out on July 30th in Japan)
- Fairy Tail (out on July 30th in Europe and Japan, and July 31st in North America)
- Yo-kai Gakuen Y – Waiwai Gakuen Seikatsu (out on August 13th in Japan)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (out on August 27th worldwide)
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (out on August 27th in Japan, and August 28th in Europe and North America)
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition (out on August 27th in Japan, and August 28th in Europe and North America)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!