Do you like retro games? Do you like compilations filled with nothing but retro games? If yes, you will love the one Bandai-Namco announced during today’s Nintendo Direct: Namco Museum. As the name implies, it’s a collection including various retro games from Namco. The games offers various extra features such as save states, a vertical layout, and more.
We don’t have the complete list of games just yet, but we already know that the following games are included:
- PAC-MAN (Single-Player)
- GALAGA (Single Player)
- SPLATTERHOUSE (Single-Player)
- ROLLING THUNDER (Multiplayer)
- SKYKID (Multiplayer)
- TANK FORCE (Multiplayer)
Here’s the debut trailer for Namco Museum on the Nintendo Switch:
And here’s the main features:
- Stop and resume your gameplay at any time!
- Give yourself a newchallenge with Challenge Modes available for each game!
- Compete for the top score worldwide with the NAMCO MUSEUM ranking system!
- Play games with your screen horizontally, or switch to a vertical layout for the classic arcade game feel!
- Switch games, stop, and resume play with ease!
Finally, here’s some screenshots for Namco Museum:
Namco Museum (Switch) will be released this Summer in Europe and North America, but does not have a release date in Japan yet. It will cost 29.99€/$. It has been added to the Upcoming Releases page!