On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Modern Combat Blackout on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 14th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download Software updates for Modern Combat Blackout on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Modern Combat Blackout on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Modern Combat Blackout – Ver. 1.0.24
- Release date: March 1st 2019 (Europe, North America) / March 2nd 2019 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from logging into online modes after several hours of online play.
- Fixed a source of framerate drops during moments of high action. We will cap the framerate at 30fps in both docked and portable mode.
- Added a Field of View slider to the settings, allowing players to customize how zoomed-in the camera is by default.
- Increased the range of Camera Speed settings for further fine-tuning.
- The “Shop” has been renamed the “Black Market” to help clarify that there are no micro-transactions in the game.
- Fixed a bug that disconnected online players from the server when a Joy-Con detached from, or lost communication with, the system.
- New visual improvements, including higher quality reflections on armor.
- Fixed a bug that caused the min and max League Points to be incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed a bug in the Dynamic Resolution feature that prevented it from working properly.
- Disabled the 180° turn feature from the 2nd control scheme.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Gameloft (Facebook)