On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Miles & Kilo on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 5th 2018 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Miles & Kilo – Ver. 1.2
- Release date: July 4th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
– adds an optional Dragon Fruit collectable for when you are stuck in Story Mode
– adds Online Leaderboards
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Four Horses (Twitter)
How to download updates for Miles & Kilo for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Miles & Kilo, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.