In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Mercenaries Saga Chronicles on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 18th 2018 in Japan, and February 8th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Mercenaries Saga Chronicles for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Mercenaries Saga Chronicles on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles – Ver. ???
- Release date: April 18th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- addresses various fixes and feedback
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Circle Ent. (Twitter)