L.A. Noire: Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.2)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for L.A. Noire (originally released on November 14th 2017 in Europe and North America, and December 7th 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for L.A. Noire, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu and then press + or – to go to the Options page. The Version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
L.A. Noire – Ver. 1.2
- Release date: March 20th 2018 (North America) / March 21st 2018 (Europe, Japan)
- File size: 13.1GB
- Patch notes:
- Additional notes: this update is extremely meaty, and will take a lot of time to download and install. Unfortunately, we don’t really know what it does!
- Source: Rockstar Games (coming soon)
L.A. Noire – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: November 16th 2018 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- Addition of in-game Accomplishments & Social Club notifications when in-game criteria have been met
- Additional case data delivered upon download
- Control refinements
- Visual and audio quality improvements
- Improvements to prevent crashes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Rockstar Games