On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa on Nintendo Switch (originally released May 31st 2019 in Europe, and June 4th 2019 in North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa – Ver. ???
- Release date: ??? 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- The loop bug occuring in Chapters 4 and 7 has now been fixed
- Fixed minor issues with the text and the backgrounds
- Additional notes: none
- Source: PQube (Twitter)
How to download updates for Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.