Next week, the Kirby Café will open in Osaka. Fans who go there to eat or drink one of the many Kirby inspired dishes/drinks will be able to listen to some exclusive music made exclusively for the Kirby café (remixes of famous tracks from the series). The best part? The music will be available on a special album, on sale at the Kirby Café Shop.
The album will cost 1 800 Yen (+taxes), and include 12 tracks. Those tracks are based on the following music tracks:
- Green Greens
- Buttery Building (Kirby’s Adventure)
- Clash! Gourmet Race (Kirby Super Star)
- Cloudy Park ~Ripple Field~ (Kirby’s Dream Land)
- Forest ・ Nature Area (Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)
- Air Ride: Sandora (Kirby Air Ride)
- Sky Tower (Kirby’s Return to Dream Land / Kirby’s Adventure Wii)
- Mysterious Trap (Kirby Triple Deluxe)
- Kirby Series Special Medley
- Kirby vs Zero Two (Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)
- Milky Way Wishes: Staff Roll (Kirby Super Star)
- Robobot Armor Theme (Kirby: Planet Robobot)
You can listen to some samples on the official website of the Kirby Café.
Here’s two pictures of the soundtrack album:
Kirby: Planet Robobot concept-art
Today, Nintendo shared some more concept-art for Kirby: Planet Robobot via the official website in Japan. This time around, the focus is on another central elements of the game: the Robobot Armour!
The 5th and final batch of concept-art will be about Kirby 3D Challenge and Team Kirby Clash, the two mini games.