Today, Level-5 livestreamed the latest episode of Inazuma Walker, its webshow entirely dedicated to the Inazuma Eleven series (and more precisely Inazuma Eleven Ares). This time around, the theme of the episode was “Kの食卓” (” K no Shokutaku”, lit. “K’s table”). A lot was shown during this episode, especially toward the end, with:
- Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 5
- some “footage” of Inazuma Eleven Ares (the game)
And let’s start right away with that! Here’s Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 5, “Kの食卓” (” K no Shokutaku”, lit. “K’s table”).
And here’s the recording of the Inazuma Walker Vol. 06 livestream:
The first segment was “Inazuma Best 10”. Fans were invited to vote for their favorite song in the entire series, and the results were revealed during this segment. In total, no less than 7 506 people voted. Here’s the results:
10) Uchi Kudaku! / 「打ち砕ーくっ！」 (Opening song of Inazuma Eleven GO Dark / 4th opening of the Inazuma Eleven GO anime series) – 1475 votes
09) Katte Nakou Ze!! / 勝って泣こうぜ! (4th opening of the Inazuma Eleven anime series) – 1 502 votes
08) Saikyou de Saikou / 最強で最高 (ending of Inazuma Eleven The Movie – 1 542 votes
07) Ryuusei Boy / 流星ボーイ (3rd ending of the Inazuma Eleven anime series, and ending of Inazuma Eleven 2 Fire) – 2 088 votes
06) Tachiagariyo / 立ち上がリーヨ (1st opening of the Inazuma Eleven anime series) – 2 163 votes
05) Maji BOMBER!! / 本気ボンバー！！ (5th ending of the Inazuma Eleven anime series, and ending of Inazuma Eleven 3 Bomber – 2 728 votes
04) Maji de Kansha! / マジで感謝！ (2nd opening of the Inazuma Eleven anime series) – 2 833 votes
03) GOOD Kita! / GOODキター！(5th opening of Inazuma Eleven anime series) 2 990 votes
02) Tsunagariyo / つながリーヨ (3rd opening of Inazuma Eleven anime series, and opening for Inazuma Eleven 2) – 3 637 votes
01) Mata ne… no Kisetsu / またね…のキセツ (7th and ending of the Inazuma Eleven anime series) – 3 881 votes
During the segment, Akihiro Hino talked about Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy, and the Layton’s Mystery Journey Real World Puzzle Solving game. You can find more details about that in this post!
During the third segment, the cast discussed the various entries fans submitted for a possible segment for the Inazuma Walker livestream. We’re not really going to talk about that, but you can check out the recording below if you’re interested.
The theme for that segment in the next Inazuma Walker livestream is “Things I Want to Do in the Inazuma Eleven World” (in the anime series, the games, etc.)).
The 4th segment was the usual segment where fans get to vote for something to be included in in the Inazuma Eleven Ares project. This time around, fans were able to choose the design of the football shoes for Teikoku Gakuen. Design #3 won… but there was a second vote, and Design #1 ended up winning.
The 5th segment was the latest episode of Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code. You can find the recording of the episode above!
The three key points of this episode of Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code are…
- Japan’s crushing defeat
- Hakama—–! (the butler)
- Yo—! Kurimatsukei (the Kurimatsu family that you can see at the end of the episode)
The 6th segment was the one dedicated to the game. First, we got to see some footage of Inazuma Eleven Everyday!!+, now available for download on Android and iOS (but most likely only in Japan). As announced previously, it costs 600 Yen.
Here’s the gameplay footage:
And here’s the password to get the special character voice clip (that they didn’t show during the livestream because… they forgot to enter it beforehand!):
Finally, the theme of the next episode of Inazuma Walker is “Tsuntsun Matsuri”. It will air on August 19th, which is a Saturday.
Source: Inazuma Walker