On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 12th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! – Ver. 1.0.4
- Release date: December 14th 2018 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
– Dirk getting stale? Delicious new promotional weapons have arrived!
– The analog stick can now be used to navigate menus when the cursor is locked!
– D-pad can now be held down to navigate menus easily
– Your last viewed weapon in the Forge menu is now remembered by the Potato Gods
– Improved the quality of art assets in the User Interface!
– Game should now run much faster when the Switch is docked
– Improved visual quality of Smith movements and animations
– Camera now zooms out when the Smith Panel is opened
– Increased the interactable size of stations and Smiths
– Smiths that are away are now more clearly indicated when Assigning Smiths
– Order of languages when selecting the game language is now consistent
– The first dialogue choice is now not selected by default, giving you time to react
– Camera movements when assigning Smiths are now much smoother
– Increased the camera panning speed
– Increased the cursor speed
– Improved D-pad navigation in the Journal
– Improved D-pad navigation in the Smith Panel
– Improved D-pad navigation in the Shop Upgrade menu
– Improved D-pad navigation when assigning Smiths
– The Whetsapp scrolling experience is now more flavorful
– Added sounds to various menus
– Improved variation of menu sounds
– Fixed language preference not immediately saving when changed
– Fixed viewing item details in Explore Area menu sometimes causing D-pad to stop working
– Fixed Smiths in the Research menu being too friendly and overlapping
– Fixed viewing ‘All’ weapons in Sell Weapons menu not showing your weapons
– Fixed a Whetsapp bug that occurs when there are a few messages
– Fixed able to select the auto-save slot for Saving
– Fixed second choice in cutscenes being slightly smaller
– Fixed Area Event duration texts being slightly obstructed by the Objective panel
– Fixed visual artefacts on text when forging
– Fixed several cases of text overflowing
– Fixed several cases of non-localised text
– Other miscellaneous files
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Daylight Studios