On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for Has-Been Heroes on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 28th 2017 in North America, April 4th 2017 in Europe, and August 31st 2017 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for Has-Been Heroes on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Has-Been Heroes on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Has-Been Heroes – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 10th (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds 8 playable characters
- adds Epic Quest mode
- adds Challenge mode
- adds Seed mode
- adds new region for the main game
- adds 120+ new spells
- adds 150+ items
- Additional notes: for more details about the update / expansion, make sure to check out this post!
- Source: Frozenbyte