Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition (Switch): Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.1)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 29th 2018 in North America, and June 29th 2018 in Europe).
How to download Software updates for Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: August 28th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes provided.
- Additional notes: unfortunately, Natsume did not provide any patch notes for this update, so it’s unclear what was changed and/or fixed.
- Source: Natsume (Twitter)