Fire Emblem Heroes – Now available!
Fire Emblem Heroes is the very first Fire Emblem game released on smart devices. Unlike Super Mario Run, it’s a Free 2 Play title, though with the usual micro-transactions (those will be listed on this page as soon as possible). It’s now available for both Android and iOS! Having issues with the game? Make sure to check out this post!
- Google Play Store (Android) [Ver. 1.0.2]. If you can’t download the game from the Google Play Store (not available in your country, or rooted device), you can download it from this website.
- App Store (iOS) [Ver 1.0.0]
Here’s the system requirements:
- Android: 4.2 and up
- iOS: 8.0 and up (compatible with both iPhone and iPad)
- File size (initial download): 48.78MB (Android) 87MB (iOS). There’s also additional data that is downloaded once the tutorial has been completed (about 319MB).
At launch, the game will be available in the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United State.
NB: Nintendo is gradually rolling out the app in the countries listed above, and so it may not be available in yours just yet. All the countries will definitely get it by the end of the day, so stay tuned!
The game can be played in the following languages:
- English (US, Europe, Australia)
- Spanish (Latin America, Europe)
To change the in-game language…
- Go to the Misc menu
- Select FAQ/Etc.
- Select Change language
Important note: in-game, a new day begins at the following time:
- Europe: 8AM (9AM when DST is on)
- UK: 7AM (8AM when DST is on)
- North America (ET): 2AM (1AM when DST is on)
- North America (PT): 11PM (12PM when DST is on)
- Japan: 4PM
This is when new events and promotions go live.
About Fire Emblem Heroes
As the “Heroes” part of the title indicates, Fire Emblem Heroes features loads of famous characters from the various Fire Emblem games, from the very first (on the NES) to Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest (on Nintendo 3DS). You collect them via summoning, which requires an item called orbs, though you can also get them via special events.
Once you have your heroes, you make a team with 4 of them, and you head to battle. Those battles take place on a 8×6 grid map, and your goal is the same as in regular Fire Emblem games: defeat all the enemies on the map. Naturally, you need to make use of your wits to be victorious, which requires you to chose your team members carefully, and pay special attention to the terrain.
Fire Emblem Heroes features several game modes:
- the main story (with a Prologue, 9 chapters, and about 50 maps)
A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.
You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.
- the Arena (where you can battle against the AI of other players, to get rewards)
- the Training Tower (where you can train your characters, and get items to make them grow)
- the Special Maps (where Heroes Battle can be found: those are time-limited maps, where powerful heroes can be found. Defeat them to recruit them!)
- and more…
For more details, make sure to check out the following posts:
- Fire Emblem Heroes (smart devices) revealed; trailer, tons of details, screens, more
- Fire Emblem Heroes: plenty of details, several characters revealed, screenshots, more
- Fire Emblem Heroes: plenty of additional details from previews (drop rates, system requirements, etc.)
- Famitsu interview translation
- Fire Emblem Heroes: latest events and content updates (February 2017)
You can find all our posts about the game by clicking here!
Fire Emblem Heroes – Characters
Here’s some of the Heroes you will meet in Fire Emblem Heroes:
- Alfonse (new character)
A prince of Askr Kingdom and member of the Order of Heroes. Kind and serious, and eager to maintain peace.
- Sharena (new character)
A princess of Askr and Alfonse’s sister. Cheerful and loves making friends—especially with Heroes.
- Veronica (new character)
The young princess of the Emblian Empire. She aims to destroy the Kingdom of Askr by manipulating Heroes from other worlds.
A veteran fighter who leads the Order of Heroes. Alfonse and Sharena’s commander.
- Mysterious Man (new character)
A mysterious man who appears in front of the Order of Heroes time and time again.
Prince of Altea who fights for his homeland and deeply values his friends.
Known as the Voice of the Divine Dragon.Has lived for ages. Once friends with Marth.
At launch, about 100 characters will be available. You can check out the list of confirmed characters (along with additional details such as VA and artist) on this page.
Fire Emblem Heroes – My Nintendo
Just like Super Mario Run did, Fire Emblem Heroes get its own My Nintendo Missions and Rewards. You can check them out by clicking here!
Fire Emblem Heroes – Videos and screens
Here’s various trailers and videos for Fire Emblem Heroes:
And here’s the Japanese version of these videos: