In order to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Fire Emblem series, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems are going to hold some special concerts on July 24/25th. A few weeks ago, we learned that Masahiro Sakurai (a great fan of the series) and Kozaki Yuusuke (illustrator) would be present alongside Nintendo and Intelligent Systems staff members.
And recently, the official website for the concerts was updated with some additional guests (as well as the date of the concert they will attend):
– Katsuyuki Konishi (voice actor for Marx, from Fire Emblem if): July 24th
– Hisako Kanemoto (voice actress for Sakura, from Fire Emblem if): July 24th
– Takehito Koyasu (voice actor for Lon’qu, from Fire Emblem Awakening): July July 25th (first one)
– Kobayashi Yuu (voice actress for Lucina, from Fire Emblem Awakening): July 25th (first one)
– Nobunaga Shimazaki (voice actor for Kamui, from Fire Emblem if): July 25th (second one)
– Lynn (voice actress for Aqua, from Fire Emblem if): July 25th (second one)
Finally, here’s the Fire Emblem if-themed nanaco card players will be able to get if they order both the game (any version will do) and one of the Fire Emblem 0 Starter Packs at Itoyokado:
Stay tuned for more Fire Emblem if information later today!
The Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert will take place on July 24/25th in Japan.
Fire Emblem if (3DS) comes out on June 25th in Japan, and in 2016 in Europe and North America.
Fire Emblem 0 (TCG) will be launched on the same day in Japan.