In order to celebrate the Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems are going to host three concerts on July 24th and July 25th at the Tokyo City Dome. The event itself will consist of:
– the concert itself
– a talkshow with various guests, including Kozaki Yuusuke (chara-designer for Fire Emblem Awakenings and Fire Emblem Fates), Masahiro Sakurai, some developers from Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, but also some of the voice actors.
– a Mini-Drama.
Today, the official website for the Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert was updated, and the cast for the Mini-Drama was revealed:
– Mitsuhiro Ichiki (VA for Hinata in Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Conquest)
– Ryuuichi Kijima (VA for Lazward in Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Conquest)
– Tarusuke Shingaki (VA Stahl in Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Conquest)
– Hidenori Takahashi (VA for Odin in Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Conquest)
But that’s not all, there’s also some additional details about some of the goodies to be sold at the event, and more precisely Azura’s necklace replica and the Fire Emblem Hundred Song of Heroes game:
– Fire Emblem Hundred Song of Heroes: a Fire Emblem version of the Karuta game (a Japanese card game). It contains 100 cards in total, with an artwork of a Fire Emblem Hero and a poem on each one (with the other half found on the matching card). A total of 59 artists provided illustrations for the cards, including:
– Yuusuke Kozaki (Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem Awakening)
– Senri Kita (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
– Sachiko Wada
– Eiji Kaneda
– Maki Hakoda
– Kotaro Yamada
– HACCAN to name a few.