This year is the 25th anniversary of the Fire Emblem series in Japan, and to celebrate, there will be three special concerts on July 24th and 25th.
The concerts themselves are actually made of three parts:
– the concert itself, by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra (led by Ikuro Fujiwara);
– a talk show with some of the developers from Intelligent Systems;
– a mini-drama show with some of the voice actors from the series.
Today, Intelligent Systems updated the official website for the event, with some details about the talk show. It confirms that the following people will be present during the talk show:
– Masahiro Sakurai
– Kozaki Yuusuke (chara-designer for Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem if)
– several developers from Intelligent Systems
– several developers from Nintendo
– 2 special guests (to be announced).
The Fire Emblem 25th Annivesary concerts will take place on July 24th and 25th.
Source: official website