Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Murder Mystery Machine announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Read Only Memories: Neurodiver
- Wave Break
Murder Mystery Machine
Microids have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Murder Mystery Machine.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
In Murder Mystery Machine, you join the D.C.A., the District Crime Agency. Your mission consists in helping detectives Cassandra Clarke, the young recruit, and Nate Houston, the experienced inspector, to solve numerous cases. It all begins when politician Frank Daniels is found dead in what looks like a burglary. Our two heroes will soon find themselves involved in a series of complex and interconnected crimes. Will you be up to the challenge and uncover the truth?
You will have to investigate multiple crime scenes putting your analytical and deduction skills to the test. Collect clues, connect evidence, interrogate suspects and find out who the culprits are.
- A plot written by masters – Murder Mystery Machine’s story was written by professional film & TV writers to ensure that it delivers a compelling experience from start to finish.
- Engaging deduction mechanics – Deduce, solve, accuse. Every piece of evidence you collect will be added to your detective workspace. A dedicated place where you’ll have to use your deduction skills to recreate your own version of events as you connect a complex web of suspects, motives and clues to unveil the truth.
- Detailed & varied environments to explore – Dive into crime scenes you can rotate, zoom in and explore, each presented as a beautiful diorama.
- A modern noir art style – Enter a modern noir stylish world! The dark scenes are lit with a neon glow and the atmospheric staging enhances the game’s wider sense of mystery.
Murder Mystery Machine (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Microids PR
Read Only Memories: Neurodiver
MidBoss Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Read Only Memories: Neurodiver, releasing in Q1 2022 worldwide. At launch, it will be playable in English and Japanese.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
In NEURODIVER, return to thriving and vibrant Neo-San Francisco a few short years after the events of 2064: Read Only Memories. Reunite with franchise favorites including former police detective Lexi Rivers, elite hacker TOMCAT, and expert attorney Jess Meas. Investigate a new mystery with the powerful psychic abilities of series newcomer ES88, who wields a bioengineered creature known as the Neurodiver to amplify her mind-reading abilities.
Explore the corrupted memories of a colorful cast of diverse locals to track down an elusive psychic menace known only as the Golden Butterfly. Equipped with her trusty Neurodiver, ES88 must dive into and follow Golden Butterfly through the victims’ minds in hopes of capturing Golden before they can further corrupt and distort people’s memories into oblivion.
Read Only Memories: Neurodiver (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2022 worldwide.
Source: MidBoss Games PR
Funktronic Labs have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Wave Break, a skateboarding game. It will be released sometime this Summer in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Wave Break captures the feel of classic arcade skateboarding games with a dash of boating and a pinch of online shooters. The game offers a complete single player campaign as well as online competitive game modes that range from Death Match to Trick Attack.
Since it’s early launch on Stadia last year, the team has added new campaign missions, a new Warehouse level, a brand-new Park Creator bringing 6 different themes ranging from tropical to neon, 100s of premade park pieces, custom ramps, grinds, and geometry tools, and the ability to create parks in real time by yourself, or with friends in multiplayer!
Play with friends or compete online via split-screen local couch co-op and ranked online multiplayer in Trick Attack, Deathmatch and Free Play modes. Then, it’s skateBOAT or die in campaign mode as the rivalry between Wave Break’s usual suspects plays out in an episodic storyline involving guns, kickflips, and blood money.
Trick out your ride and get new threads too via unlocked skills and items that’ll have you shredding Wave Break in style. From tropical beaches to frozen tundras, experience skate parks in a brand new way with a dynamic and high-tech physically-based fluid simulation.
- Arcade SkateBOATING Moves – Chain together sweet trick combos to boost your score, and fill up your special meter to perform special physics defying moves for massive points
- Boat on Boat Violence – Shoot your opponents with a selection of firearms in aquatic vehicular combat, and build your special meter to go into “bullet time” for slow-motion precision shooting
- Online and Local Multiplayer – Play on the couch with a friend in local split-screen, or play with other players online, with rank-based matchmaking and private matches
- Competitive Game Modes – Compete for the highest score in Trick Attack, gun down your opponents in Death Match, and take over territory in Turf War
- Single Player Story Campaign – Challenge the classic style objectives, collectibles and score missions, as well as an episodic storyline of guns, kickflips and blood money.
- Park Creator Madness – Create the park of your dreams using our advanced Park Creator in-game! Create and edit ONLINE with friends, or do it solo for super-focus. Custom artwork supported, both spraypaints and full 3D models! Steam Workshop fully supported! Try out other’s parks to get some ideas for your own, or play them with your friends!
- Fresh Synthwave Soundtrack – Vibe out to an evolving 80’s inspired Soundtrack featuring brand new original music from an array of acclaimed artists
- Boat Loads of Customization – Stop by the “Beach Boutique” shop for the latest fashions to dress up your characters, visit Jimmy Jimbo to purchase different boats, accessories, and skins, and don’t forget to hit the Gym to buff up your character’s stats and attributes
Wave Break (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Source: Funktronic Labs PR
Here’s a livestream recording for Spellbreak, with a sneak peek at Chapter 2:
Chapter 2 is right around the corner and with it comes a bunch of Talent changes! Here’s part two of a three part series focusing on the changes you can expect to see to “Spirit” Talents in the upcoming Spellbreak release.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!