Today’s Daily news: Sun’s Out, Buns Out free DLC for Overcooked! 2 releasing next week, but also…
- Sushi Reversi
- Nexomon: Extinction
- Radical Rabbit Stew
- Oniria Crimes
Ghost Town Games have announced that the latest bit of free DLC for Overcooked! 2, Sun’s Out, Buns Out, will be released on July 16th on console.
Source: Ghost Town Games (Twitter)
Caerux have announced that Sushi Reversi will be released on July 16th in Japan. It will cost 980 Yen at launch, and 1 480 Yen from August 6th.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots for the game:
Sushi Reversi (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 16th in Japan.
PQube have introduced several Fire-type Nexomon that can be found in Nexomon: Extinction:
- KOLPHUR is a scorching pebble with a magma core which also forms its one eye. When chasing them, be careful not to trip on their trail or your shoes might… melt.
- PONGOS live in herds at the slopes of steep mountains, their fire wool keeps them warm in cold places.
- FLIZARDS are easier to spot on hot days when they are more active. When they gather enough heat, some might shine with a bright red glow at night.
- TIKI can be found in dark ruins, caves, and ancient villages. They usually stay away from towns as they can easily start a fire…
- PORKLET is an adorable little Nexomon makes use of its fat to power its fire attacks!
- A PORKLET will evolve into a HOGLET, which is a more agile Nexomon than it looks. They tend to hop back and forth while on battle to keep their stamina and fire going.
- Finally, a HOGLET will evolve into BARBORACO! A bulked and strong Nexomon with blazing skills, Barboraco trains to keep its body fat to a minimum.
Nexomon: Extinction (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
CFK have announced that Nevaeh is to get a worldwide release. They also shared some details about the game, and more precisely the story:
Street lamps begin to go out one by one, and darkness slowly overwhelms the bright and peaceful town. A girl heads to the Tower, the source of light, in hopes of fixing the lamps. She discovers a glowing butterfly trapped in the Tower, and without hesitation, steals it to borrow its power to bring back light to the town.
A 2D action adventure, CFK’s new game Nevaeh features a girl’s quest to bring back the light for the dark town. Taking place in the Gothic, monochrome world, the game shows a simple but strong and effective use of light and shadow.
As the girl who stole the butterfly, players will embark on a journey to bring light to the town once again. The journey takes place in the Tower, where players must venture through monsters and traps. Using light and shadow is the key to safely exploring the Tower.
Nevaeh (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: CFK PR
Radical Rabbit Stew
Here’s a developer interview for Radical Rabbit Stew:
Radical Rabbit Stew (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 16th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Spellbreak:
Spellbreak (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s a trailer for Volta-X:
Volta-X (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more details for Oniria Crimes:
Oniria Crimes is set in a near future where the thaw has caused the sea level to rise, the world’s main cities are flooded underwater. New York, Buenos Aires, London, Rome, Barcelona, Cairo, Beijing, Tokyo, Sydney … are just rusty memories among the fish. The dream pioneers, called oneironauts, have founded the first dream city: Palace of Desires, around a gigantic scarlet monument named in the same way. Palace of Desires is a changing megalopolis where humanity’s dreams come together. In this new world, a revolutionary discovery has restored hope to humanity. The so-called «De la Llave Method» allows communication through sleep, opening a new unexplored frontier: Oniria, the Land of Dreams. The survivors of the catastrophe form a global mass of refugees, while cities on high ground have become fortresses full of luxury.
Oniria Crimes (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 28th in Europe and North America.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!