eShop news (February 19, Round 2): Radical Rabbit Stew / Save Koch
Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Radical Rabbit Stew, but also…
- Save Koch
Radical Rabbit Stew
Sould Out have announced that Radical Rabbit Stew, the hare-raising action-arcade game developed by Pugstorm, will be released on July 16th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some more details, and the list of key features for the game:
Developed by Pugstorm, Radical Rabbit Stew is an action-packed title that combines puzzle-solving with fast-paced whack-a-rabbit gameplay, delivering bite-sized pick-up-and-play action, juicy pixel graphics and a sizzling soundtrack in one mouth-watering package.
- Scintillating Puzzles – Sink your teeth into puzzles and challenges with a range of rabbit foes, and acquire gameplay-altering spoons that keep puzzles fresh and fun.
- Super-Sized Boss Fights – Face off against unique bosses, each requiring different tactics to conquer. Whether it’s using enemy rabbits as ammunition or dodging incoming trains and smacking the drivers out, be prepared to think creatively to defeat each one.
- Sizzling Pick-Up-And-Play Action – Enjoy a mixture of expansive, side-scrolling levels and shorter, single-screen layouts, and have the freedom to hop in for bite-sized sessions or defeat those rascally rabbits entire worlds at a time.
- Seasoned Couch Multiplayer – Hop onto the couch to face off against friends in a competitive yet light-hearted multiplayer mode.
- Sumptuous Arcade Art Style – Fun and vibrant pixel graphics that simultaneously complement and pay homage to the well-loved arcade genre.
Radical Rabbit Stew (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 16th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Sold Out PR
Wooden Monkeys have announced that they are bringing Save Koch to the Nintendo Switch. It’s described as a strategic thriller, and it will released on March 6th in Europe and North America. It’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop, with a 20% off discount (regular price: $19.99).
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
You are local mafia kingpin, Jeffrey Koch. Your empire in New Kandinski is in chaos – unknown forces are working overtime to get you out of the picture and there’s a sneaky mole within your entourage, who’s helping bring you to the knees. It’s time to act, but you need to act smart! Gather your loyal soldiers and do whatever you have to to stay in charge — hire detectives, interrogate witnesses, study the clues — and figure out who is behind this attack. But remember that all your actions or inactions could have unexpected consequences—and every new game can bring new surprises. An error can cost someone’s life. Just pray that it’s not yours!
- Entertaining thriller. Immerse yourself in a futuristic atmosphere of cyberpunk, noir and black humor. Keep safe and stay on top!
- Thieves, detectives, thugs. Select your crew and use their various skills to your advantage.
- High tension. Complete your investigation in just six days in an atmosphere of stress, panic, and suspicion.
- Live with the consequences. Once you make your decisions, there’s no going back and each decision can impact the outcome.
- Roguelike elements. A new game could turn yesterday’s enemy into today’s best friend, and a well-known situation could play out completely differently.
- Unique sci-fi noir setting.
Save Koch (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 6th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Wooden Monkeys PR
Here’s some more details for Stela, which comes out on March 13th in Europe and North America (price: $19.99):
An expanded ending, visual improvements throughout the game to emphasize story elements and an array of bug and quality-of-life fixes will debut on Xbox One alongside the Nintendo Switch and Steam releases, with an Apple Arcade update to follow within days. These join December’s update for Xbox One and Apple Arcade, which added 15 secret areas and unlockable 3D dioramas unveiling a prophecy about the world of Stela, and shed more light on the setting and apocalyptic narrative.
Escape monstrosities ranging from dormant beasts to haunting shadows and giant beetles. Solve massive puzzles intertwined with beautiful-yet-decaying landscapes including pale snow drifts, abandoned farms and massive catacombs. Experience the events leading to the end of a world accompanied by the refrains of an original ambient soundtrack.
Stela (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 13th in Europe and North America.
Source: Skybox Labs PR