Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Muddledash announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Bleed 2
- A Hole New World
- I, ZOMBIE
Earlier this week, PQube and slampunks announced that Muddledash (a competitive party game) was headed to the Nintendo Switch this Spring. Here’s all you need to know about the game:
Prepare to experience the most glorious competition the world has ever seen: one shiny present, up to 4 scrambling podes, a selection of sweet hats and a relentless race for the right to party!
You can’t possibly show up to the party without bearing gifts, that’d be rude, but with only one present among you, someone’s about to be out of luck! Don your best party hat and speed across an endless variety of levels, as you battle for possession of the present and race against your friends in a mad scramble to be the first to the party bearing gifts.
- Get to the party – race against your friends in 4-player local multiplayer!
- Dress to impress – express yourself by donning a range of delightful hats!
- Squid Fights – kick, boop, slap and jump your way to be the king of the party!
- Infinite variety – levels generate dynamically each round, you’ll never play the same race twice!
Muddledash (Switch – eShop) comes out this Spring in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: PQube PR
Earlier this week, Digerati and 3D Avenue announced that Spectrum (a stylish platformer set in an abstract world), would be released on Nintendo Switch later this year. Here’s all you need to know about the game:
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
- A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
- Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
- Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
- 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
- 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
- Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards.
Spectrum (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
Earlier this week, Good Shepherd Entertainment and Italo Games announced that Milanoir (a pixel-packed, 1970s crime film action game) was headed to the Nintendo Switch in Early 2018. Here’s what the game is all about:
Milanoir’s pixel art aesthetic paints the unforgiving city of Milan in bright and bloody detail while a funky ‘70s-style soundtrack further captures the turbulent energy of the era. Sneak, choke and shoot through the violent criminal underworld on the hunt for the man who framed you, surviving breathtaking vehicle chases and taking out anyone who stands in your way.
The game has been designed with the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Switch in mind, allowing two players to complete its entire action-packed campaign in co-op mode on one console with each player using a Joy‑Con™ controller.
Milanoir (Switch – eShop) comes out in Early 2018 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Good Shepherd Entertainment PR
Yesterday, Digerati, Bootdisk Revolution, and Nephilim Game Studios announced that Bleed 2 was headed to the Nintendo Switch on March 8th, in Europe and North America. Here’s all you need to know about the game:
A furiously fun and fast-paced arcade action game, Bleed 2 welcomes back pink-haired heroine Wryn, the world’s greatest – and only remaining – hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains.
Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses (and naughty kittys!), and make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
- 7 intense levels with over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on a single life
- Challenge Mode: Fight up to three bosses at the same time
- Endless Mode: Test yourself against a gauntlet of randomly-generated levels
- Localized in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
Bleed 2 (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 8th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
A Hole New World
Yesterday, Mad Gear Games announced that A Hole New World would be released on Nintendo Switch on March 1st, in Europe and North America.
A Hole New World is a game inspired in the classics, with an easy two button scheme of controls, one button to jump and one to shoot, so the challenge is in the game, not in the controls. It also can be enjoyed from minute one, because there are no tutorials that make players wait for the action.
A Hole New World (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 1st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Mad Gear Games PR
Yesterday, Awesome Games Studio announced their latest Nintendo Switch game: I, ZOMBIE. Iy will be released on March 8th in Europe and North America, and will cost $4.99/4.99€/£4.49/pуб.349/$5.99 CAD/89.99 MXN. Here’s all you need to know about it:
Once you were a human, like everyone else, but that doesn’t matter anymore. Your sole purpose is simple – eat as many brains as possible and turn everyone into your kind. Become a leader of your horde and infect all the humans on the map. Whenever you turn another poor human being into a brainless, green-skinned creature, you gain full control over their existence. You can command your horde to attack armed soldiers, infect helpless civilians, follow you, or await orders. Each scenario requires a different tactical approach and careful planning to achieve world domination.
And if you think you’re done after spreading your plague on all levels, think again – I, ZOMBIE’s built-in level editor lets you build your own maps and challenge your skills just the way you like.
I, ZOMBIE MAIN FEATURES
- Be a zombie, eat brains!
- Control your minions by simple commands – you might be dead, but who said the dead can’t come up with great strategies?
- Simple, arcade and puzzle-like rules – be smart, be sneaky, unleash the zombiepocalypse!
- A comic setting – zombies are cute and funny too!
- In-game level editor – endless fun, and even more brains!
I, ZOMBIE (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 8th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Awesome Games Studio PR