Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Straimium Immortaly announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Star Ocean First Departure R
- Shovel Knight Showdown
- Cross Code
Digerati have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Straimium Immortaly, a surreal shoot ’em up developed by Caiysware (who previously worked on Skelly Selest). It will be released on December 25th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
The frenetic follow-up to Caiysware’s Skelly Selest, Straimium Immortaly combines the developer’s unique pixel-art aesthetic with a mountain of loot to collect, upgrades to unlock, and weapons to wield. Straimium Immortaly drops players into the Cubicus – a peculiar and perilous procedurally-generated realm of outlandish oddness where they must explore, power-up, loot, and shoot to survive!
Bosses and beasties abound in this bizarre and vibrant roguelite/shump/dungeon crawler hybrid. Armed with a jetpack and a smorgasbord of weapons and power-ups, Straimium Immortaly pits your lone warrior against the forces of the Queeni Emperess. Agility, precision, and loads of loot are your only means of surviving the Cubicus.
- A world like no other: explore the bizarre, butts-hard procedurally generated and monster-filled rooms of the Cubicus
- Otherworldly pixel-art: old-school pixels meet vibrant new-school style
- Fly quickly, carry a big gun: from the Ionic Laser to the lightning-blasting Electra Casta, wield an arsenal of 25+ upgradeable weapons and 50+ items
- Unleash ninja powers: discover and harness a variety of mysterious shinobi abilities
- KO XL baddies: defeat a myriad of huge monstrous bosses in your bid to rid the galaxy of Queeni taint!
- Your fight, your way: unlockable classes, mutators, cheats and hats. Level seeds and size options to customize your run. Boss Rush mode, Incursion mode, and more
- A whole ton of stats: keep track of your progress through leaderboards, achievements, and compendiums of enemies, bosses, weapons, items, and more
Straimium Immortaly (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 25th in Europe and North America.
Source: Digerati PR
Star Ocean First Departure R
Here’s plenty of screenshots for Star Ocean First Departure R:
Star Ocean First Departure R (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 5th worldwide.
Shovel Knight Showdown
Here’s the latest Character Highlight for Shovel Knight Showdown, introducing Tinker Knight:
Click here to check out more details about this character!
Shovel Knight Showdown (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 10th in Europe and North America.
Radical Fish Games and Deck13 have shared an update about the development of the console version of Cross Code, and confirmed that it’s not releasing this year after all (which was rather obvious: there’s less than a month left!). This delay is primarily due to performance issues, as you can read for yourself on this page!
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
Cross Code (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Forever Entertainment have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: OmoTomO, which features “a unique atmosphere and relaxing, yet intriguing and demanding gameplay”.
OmoTomO (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)