Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Reigns: Game of Thrones announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Box Align
- Nurse Love Syndrome Re:therapy
Reigns: Game of Thrones
Devolver Digital have announced that Reigns: Game of Thrones, the Game of Thrones spin-off of Reigns, will be released on Nintendo Switch on April 11th in Europe and North America. It will be quite cheap: only 3.99€ / $4.99.
Here’s some details and screenshots:
Reigns: Game of Thrones is the heir to the award-winning HBO® TV series Game of Thrones® and the smash-hit swipe ‘em up series Reigns from Nerial and Devolver Digital. Through the fiery visions of Melisandre, claim the Iron Throne as Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, and more to carefully navigate the complex relationships and hostile factions of the Seven Kingdoms. Employ ruthless tactics to outwit political rivals and wield impervious charm on your fickle bannerman. Maintain the balance and favor of the people to extend your reign and maybe, one day, survive the horrors of the coming winter.
– A Formidable Cast: Rule from the Iron Throne as Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark, and more. Change between each king and queen you unlock to face challenges and mysteries unique to their story.
– Impose Your Will: Swipe left or right to change the fate of the Seven Kingdoms forever as you hear the impassioned pleas and unpredictable demands from the people of Westeros. If a particular character becomes bothersome, tear their card in half to unburden Your Majesty with their concerns – but at what cost?
– Reenvision Westeros: Melisandre’s visions are your playing field and extend beyond the TV series to imagine the many fates of those that would sit upon the Iron Throne. Rebuild the Great Sept of Baelor as Cersei or discover the path of the Seven Kingdoms if Sansa Stark had married Jaime Lannister.
– Regal Mini Games: Even the most powerful rulers need to set aside their worries and partake in more trivial matters now and then. From jousting to tavern brawls, these distractions aren’t without consequence!
– A Grander Reigns: Fans of the Reigns series will be delighted with the biggest, deepest entry in the series that does not simply retell the stories you know but rather lets you create new adventures at your whim.
– Iconic Soundtrack: Decide the fate of Westeros and those that reside in your land to the soaring score of the HBO series by Ramin Djawadi.
Reins: Game of Thrones (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 11th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
QUByte Interactive have announced that they are bringing Box Align to the Nintendo Switch, on April 11th. Here’s some details and screenshots:
Relax, have a peacefull moment and boost your brain. Discover the power of the Box Align puzzle game! With simple gameplay, try to eliminate all the boxes listening a good mood music. For a relaxing time make it a Box Align time!
Box Align was conceived to be a very easy going and casual puzzle game with the intent to bring some relaxing time for those who enjoy a good and challenging puzzle. The game has 99 puzzles in increasing difficulty. With 7 different color boxes and 5 special boxes with different behaviors, the player needs to arrange boxes in a row of three or more to make them disappear. It is not a race against time, so the player has all the time he needs to complete each level. The gameplay are very simple and intuitive, very suitable for all ages.
• 99 Levels
• 7 boxes and 3 extra box behaviors
• 3 special unique boxes
• Minimalist game concept
• Relaxing experience
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Easy interactions
Box Align (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 11th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: QUByte Interactive PR
Here’s the trailer for the Freedom Update for Furi, which was released yesterday (check out this page for more details):
Nurse Love Syndrome Re:therapy
Kogado Studios have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Nurse Love Syndrome Re:therapy. It’s a remake of an adventure game originally released on PSP back in 2012. It will be released on April 19th in Japan, and it will cost 5 184 Yen.
Here’s some pictures
Nurse Love Syndrome Re:therapy (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 19th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!