On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Furi on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 11th 2018 in Europe and North America, and May 31st 2018 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Furi – Ver. 1.5.138
- Release date: April 4th 2019 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- The Invincible mode: A set of commands to become invincible, skip a fight, skip or lock a certain phase in a fight, or weaken a boss. It enables anyone to enjoy the audiovisual and narrative experience that is Furi. But also proves handy for the most hardcore players who want to practice their fight, in particular speedrunners looking to improve their record.
- Speedrun in Furier: You can now speedrun the game in Furier (hard) difficulty after you finish a speedrun in Furi difficulty. In Furier difficulty, the boss patterns are redesigned, so it’s a real new challenge. The world record to beat the game in Furier is just under 45 minutes!
- Control Scheme D: Alternate control scheme that helps dodging or parrying while shooting / slashing, and was designed based on discussion with the game community.
- Some minor fixes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: The Game Bakers PR
How to download updates for Furi for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Furi, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.