On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 17th in Europe and North America, and 2018 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for the Nintendo Switch version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: November 17th 2017 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Traditional Chinese Language Support (Text/Subtitles)
- Support for Video Capture using the Capture button on the Switch
- Fixed a rare audio issue where static can be heard after fast traveling
- Fixed an issue with Legend of Zelda themed items not aligning properly on placed weapon racks in player homes
- Motion Control improvements
- Additional notes: you can find the list of games currently supporting the Video Capture feature on this page!
- Source: Bethesda