Now that the New Year break is over, Square-Enix has shared some more details about Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 Professional. This time around, we get details about a new feature called “Super Life Fusion Modified”, which is actually based on the “Super Life Fusion” feature introduced in Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3.
Monsters created via Super Life Fusion Modified can go up to Level 120 (instead of Level 99 for regular monsters), but also have more skills to learn. But that’s not all: monsters can also equip more traits at once, which increases the amount of possibilities when it comes to tactics.
Naturally, Super Life Fusion Modified isn’t available right from the start, and Super Life Fusion becomes Super Life Fusion Modified only after progressing up to a specific point in the game.
Next, we have some “new” monsters, returning from previous Dragon Quest (Monsters) games:
- Darck (from Dragon Quest Monsters 2), who always carries a giant jewel wherever he goes;
- Asura Zoma (from Dragon Quest Monsters 2), who mastered Dark Magic. Its Physical Attack and Magic power are without pair;
- Semergias, a God of Battle, and a really evil monster. Using the weapons he holds in both hands, he unleashes strong physical attacks;
- LordDraco (from Dragon Quest Monsters 2), a brutal dragon filled with anger;
- Baboo beast, a four-eyed monster behaving like a King. As a matter of fact, he never goes away from his throne.
Here’s the latest batch of screenshots for the game:
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 Professional (3DS) comes out on February 9th in Japan.