The developers have shared a few details about two upcoming changes coming soon to Dragalia Lost, impacting Rupie Mines, and Stamina + Getherwing in co-op.
Starting from December 27th, Rupie Mines in the Halidom will start yielding a lot more rupies than before. This is something the developers talked about in the “What’s Ahead for Dragalia Lost, Part 1” notification a few weeks ago.
Here’s how many rupies you will be able to get thanks to the Rupie Mines:
- Before: Production Time – 6 hours, Rupie Capacity – 800
- After: Production Time – 8 hours, Rupie Capacity – 2,640
- Before: Production Time – 6 hours, Rupie Capacity – 1,250
- After: Production Time – 8 hours, Rupie Capacity – 4,130
- Before: Production Time – 6 hours, Rupie Capacity – 1,750
- After: Production Time – 8 hours, Rupie Capacity – 5,780
Stamina and Getherwing in co-op
At the end of January, a new Software update will be released. One of the changes will make it easier to play in co-op: hosting co-op will use getherwings instead of stamina.
Here’s a few notes about this particular change:
- If you wish to purchase the 30-Day Pack (Recovery) which allows you to recover stamina and getherwings for 30 days from the purchase date, please be aware of this change in advance.
- Stamina will be expended when playing single player or when using Skip Tickets.
- The content described in this notification may change without warning.
More details will be shared at a later date. Official patch notes will be added to this page as soon as they’re available!